• The Library is a Temple of Knowledge.
• The library has a vast collection of books from all kinds of themes and genres
• The library helps children to know more about the world
• The library helps kids develop a love for books
• Students can borrow and take home books and return them after they have finished reading
The main purpose of laboratory work in science education is to provide students with conceptual and theoretical knowledge to help them learn scientific concepts, and through scientific methods, to understand the nature of science.
Chemistry lab equipment allows students to interact directly with the data gathered. They get a first-hand learning experience by performing various experiments on their own.... It is also found that school chemistry lab equipment and supplies make teaching and learning easy both for the teachers, as well as for the students.
A Mathematics Laboratory is a place where some of the mathematical activities are carried out and is akin to any other science laboratory. The way students get hands-on experience in a science laboratory, even in a Mathematics Laboratory, students should get hands-on experience and scope for new innovations.
Smart classes provide an interactive atmosphere between the teachers and the students. This helps in building a connection so that students can easily understand or express through teaching, writing and drawing.